"Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?"
— Sigmund Freud (via kushandwizdom)
Lentil + broccoli power bowl made with baby kale, sweet potato, cherry tomato, black beans, onion, garlic, avocado, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, pumpkin seeds, chilli flakes and topped off with spinach and artichoke hummus for a protein rich and delicious dinner// #vegan #dinner #lentil #protein #broccoli #sweetpotato #rawtill4 #veganfoodshare #powerbowl #whatveganseat #vegetarian #veganathlete #vegansofig #avocado #sproutsisters #blog #recipe
Oatmeal Breakfast CookieIngredients
- ¼ cup Oats
- 2 Tbls whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbls maple syrup (I use sugar free)
- 3 Tbls vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Non-Fat)
- 1 Tbls chocolate chips
- 1 Tbls chopped nutsInstructions
- Stir everything together in a bowl until everything is combined. Place in the center of a small microwave plate. The mixture will be pretty wet, this is not something you can really do with your hands. Gently press down, just slightly. Microwave for 60-70 seconds. Your cookie is done when it springs back, and is no longer sticky on top. Enjoy warm for gooey chocolate!
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Waffles!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups water (or almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle to a tsp baking powder
** heat up your waffle maker!
** Blend oats, banana, and water (or Almond milk) in a food processor, gradually adding the vanilla + baking soda
** once mixture is blended, leave it for five minutes to set.
** pour into your waffle maker, they take about 5-8 minutes to cook!
** ENJOY! x
Renniesane / Tumblr