Oatmeal Breakfast CookieIngredients
- ¼ cup Oats
- 2 Tbls whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbls maple syrup (I use sugar free)
- 3 Tbls vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Non-Fat)
- 1 Tbls chocolate chips
- 1 Tbls chopped nutsInstructions
- Stir everything together in a bowl until everything is combined. Place in the center of a small microwave plate. The mixture will be pretty wet, this is not something you can really do with your hands. Gently press down, just slightly. Microwave for 60-70 seconds. Your cookie is done when it springs back, and is no longer sticky on top. Enjoy warm for gooey chocolate!
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Waffles!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups water (or almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle to a tsp baking powder
** heat up your waffle maker!
** Blend oats, banana, and water (or Almond milk) in a food processor, gradually adding the vanilla + baking soda
** once mixture is blended, leave it for five minutes to set.
** pour into your waffle maker, they take about 5-8 minutes to cook!
** ENJOY! x
Renniesane / Tumblr